Nonstop service to Ft. Myers, Orlando, Sarasota and Tampa now available
WARWICK, RI – Monday, July 3, 2023 – Rhode Island T. F. Green International Airport today celebrated Breeze Airways’ inaugural flights to Florida, which, as of July 3, 2023 now include service to Fort Myers, Orlando, Sarasota/Bradenton and Tampa. Breeze’s new service to Sarasota marksthe first time PVD has had extended seasonal service to that city. Rhode Island T. F. Green International Airport now offers travelers 30 nonstop destinations.
Breeze destinations in Florida now include:
- Fort Myers: 2x/week 7/3-7/16, 3x/week starting 7/17, gradual increase to daily service by 11/6;
- Orlando: 3x/week 7/1 – 7/16, increasing to 5x/week effective 7/17; Daily starting 9/25
- Sarasota/Bradenton: 2x/week service;
- Tampa: 2x/week from 7/3 until 7/16, increasing to 4x/week from 7/17 – 10/3, and;
- One-stop “BreezeThru” travel to Jacksonville, available 2x/week until 9/3.
The new Florida destinations brings the total number of nonstop and one-stop direct “BreezeThru” routes from PVD up to 15 including the following nonstop flights:
- Charleston: 5x/week;
- Cincinnati: 3x/week until 9/3, service through 9/5;
- Columbus: 2x/week until 9/2;
- Los Angeles: 2x/week nonstop until 9/2;
- Norfolk: 5x/week until 7/31; 1x/day from 8/1 – 9/5; 2x/week effective 9/6;
- Pittsburgh: 4x/week until 9/3; 2x/week effective 9/4;
- Raleigh-Durham: 2x/week until 7/23; 3x/week from 7/24 – 9/3; 5x/week effective 9/6, and;
- Richmond: 3x/week until 9/3, service through 9/5.
One-stop direct “BreezeThru” service from PVD currently includes:
- Jacksonville: 2x/week until 9/3;
- New Orleans: 4x/week until 7/23 and 5x/week effective 7/24, and;
- Orange County, CA (SNA/John Wayne International) available 5x/week until 9/5, returns 9/21.
About Rhode Island T. F. Green International Airport: A convenient and low-cost gateway to New England, Rhode Island T. F. Green International Airport (PVD) has a large catchment area with 7.5 million residents within 90 minutes of the airport. It attracts passengers from nearby Massachusetts and eastern Connecticut. PVD is located just outside of Providence, Rhode Island. Well known for ease of traveler access, affordable parking, and faster security lines, Rhode Island T. F. Green International Airport was named as one of USA Today’s “Readers’ Choice Best Small Airports” for 2021, “Top Three” in Travel + Leisure’s “World’s Best 2021” Awards and was most recently named 4th “Best Airport” in the U.S. in the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards for 2022.